Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sasameki Koto, Episode 8: Ripple


I'm now up to episode 8 of Sasameki Koto. This episode was a pretty dramatic change in pace from the zaniness of last week's episode. Sasakmeki Koto has been full of comedy in the past, but this was more like a nice little slice of life anime. I really enjoyed it.

Aoi was adorable in this episode. It's nice to see more of her, and I hope she continues to get more screentime. I also liked that some nice things were set up plot wise here. I hope we still get a few comedic episodes in the future, but the slight change of pace really seems like it'll be good for this anime.

Overall, this was a huge step up from last week's episode for me. I think this anime is at its best when it finds the perfect mix of drama and comedy, but I'd gladly take this over more episodes like last week. I'm really curious to see what'll happen with this anime in the weeks to come.

Rating: 87/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP