Thursday, December 10, 2009

Kimi ni Todoke, Episode 9: New Friend

sawako kimi ni todoke
Onto episode 9 of Kimi ni Todoke! This was a pretty oddly placed episode- it felt more like the middle of an episode then one with a concrete beginning, middle, and end- but I enjoyed it all the same. There were some really great scenes, and even though I'm not thrilled with some of the plotlines on the show right now, I'm still totally entertained.

Right now, I'm just thrilled the anime is letting Sawako stay happy. I was worried that things would fall into a pattern of Sawako being miserable, then getting cheered up again. I don't think I could've gotten behind watching that. I'm sure that some drama with Kurumi is coming up, but as long as Kazehaya and her friends are there to support her through it, I really don't care. I just hope to get another episode like Saturday Night again.

I feel like I complain about this anime way too much, considering how much I like it. If you haven't seen it, and this is turning you off to it, ignore me! Kimi ni Todoke is an awesome show. Go watch it now.

Rating: 95/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP