Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Seitokai no Ichizon, Episode 9: My Student Council

Seitokai no Ichizon anime

Seitokai no Ichizon is now up to episode 9! I've been pretty fed up with this anime as of late, but I wasn't as bothered by this episode. I don't know if I would call this one of the anime's better episodes, but it mixed things up, and that's what I need out of this anime the most.

The Chizuru plot this week felt a bit incongruous, but I still enjoyed it. I'm not sure if there's a parody I'm missing here or not, but I found it to be pretty well written and quite different from most of the stuff the show has been giving me. I'll take it over the same old jokes any day (although the Death Note reference made me giggle).

I know that this anime is based on a manfa, and I feel like it must have worked much better in the format. Picking it up for an occasional read seems perfect for Seitokai no Ichizon. Still, this episode was a nice little diversion. I didn't mind it!

Rating: 76/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP