Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Kimi ni Todoke, Episode 8: Voluntary Practice

kimi ni todoke kurumi
It's hard to believe it, but I'm already on episode 8 of Kimi ni Todoke! This episode wasn't quite as good for me as the last one was, but it was still terrific and had that slice-of-life feel that I love about this anime. There weren't as much of some of the characters as I would've liked, but Sawako was probably the cutest she's ever been here, and there were some good moments of Kazehaya as well.

I'm not particularly interested in the Kurumi storyline that they seem to be developing, but I do enjoy Aya Hirano's voice acting. I don't think that they'll go back to so many people being against Sawako even when they do reintroduce some melodrama to the show, and I'm glad for that. I hope that there's room for a few more sweet and simple episode's like last weeks in there as well.

I wasn't sure about this show at the beginning, but I've really fallen in love with this anime and its characters. I'll definitely be picking up the manga after this one ends. I look forward to enjoying all the episode of Kimi ni Todoke I have left this season.

Rating: 95/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP