Thursday, December 3, 2009

Kobato, Episode 8: A Kitten's Lullaby

kobato anime
Kobato strives to get even cuter in its 8th episode. This is generally a pretty adorable anime, but sickening levels of sweetness were achieved with this episode. I was also pleased to see a few familiar faces popping up here, even if they were in small doses. I hope it'll continue in the future.

It seems like Fujimoto has played a large role in most of the last few episodes. I'm hoping for a big story arc involving him soon. I haven't read the Kobato manga at all so I'm not sure how far they've gotten with him there, but it really seems like the anime writers are gunning for something big with him. I can't wait to see it.

I feel like I'm repeating myself every week when I sum up this show. I can only say that it's sweet and wonderful and I love it so many times before I sound like a broken record, so I'll mix it up a little. I don't think this is a show that's going to convert any non-CLAMP fans over to their side, but anyone who has loved shows like Card Captor Sakura or Chobits should really check this one out. I think they'll fall in love with Kobato too.

Rating: 95/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP