Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Darker Than Black II, Episodes 7 and 8: The Doll Sings to the Dancing Snow and On Summer Days, the Sun Sways

Darker Than Black Ryusei no Gemini

My quest to get the longest post title possible continues with episodes 7 and 8 of Darker Than Black II. I think I enjoy this show more when I get a double dose of it. These managed to combine just about everything I loved about season one of this anime with all the best stuff of season 2, and it mafe for a great viewing experience.

The intrigue level of this anime was really ramped up, especially in episode 7. I didn't see the reveal coming at all until this episode. I'm really curious to see how it plays out. So many great plotlines were set up, and I can't wait to see how this anime follows through on them.

It looks like Darker Than Black II is back to getting better with each episode, and I couldn't be more thrilled about it. These episodes really managed to be dark but not have that ugly and uncomfortable feeling the show did for a little bit. Also, I know I've mentioned that this show has scenes after the credits before, but please make sure you see the one after episode 7. It's pretty important!

Rating: 96/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP