Monday, November 30, 2009

Sasameki Koto, Episode 7: Boy Girl



Episode 7 of Sasameki Koto brings back the humor to the anime, but does so at the expense of screentime for most of the main characters. I like Akemiya, and I want to say that it's nice to see more of him, but I always feel so bad for him it's hard to enjoy his scenes. I was never much of a fan of embarrassing situation humor- it just makes me too uncomfortable.

I also found Akemiya’s sister to be seriously creepy, which soured me a bit on this episode. The idea of this story was a lot of fun, but she made the execution of it a lot less entertaining. Still, there were plenty of laughs to be had, and I appreciated the brief scenes with Ushio.

I was really hoping that this episode would give us some good story progression, but it sadly felt like more filler. I still really like this anime, but the last few episodes have been a disapointment to me. I hope this anime gets back to being as good as it used to be soon.

Rating: 84/100

If you want to watch this anime for free online, head over to Crunchyroll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP