Saturday, November 21, 2009

Seitokai no Ichizon, Episode 7: The Forward-Moving Student Council

Seitokai no Ichizon Mafuyu
Onto episode 7 of Seitokai no Ichizon! This week's episode actually breaks up the mold a little when they send the student council members on a summer trip. Most of the humor is the same old, same old, but there are a few new and fun things here for those of you who've grown tired of this show.

I was pretty bored with the episode at the beginning, but as it progressed I feel it got away from the joke recycling and into something genuinely funny and different. I also have to commend this anime on making their fanservice feel more hilarious then over-the-top. I still feel like this is a pretty mediocre show overall, but that's something they've done well.

I'm now more than half-way through this anime, and I'm feeling a bit relieved. I'm glad this episode mixed things up a bit, but this show is still getting progressively harder and harder to blog. Still, this one got me to laugh, especially near the end, and that's saying something.

Rating: 78/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP