Friday, November 20, 2009

The Book of Bantorra, Episode 6: Thunder, a Monster, and a Girl's Punch

book of bantorra blog
The Book of Bantorra's 6th episode continues to surprise. When you watch a lot of anime, or even a fair bit of television, it can be easy to predict most shows. There are still twists and turns, but it's often not too hard to see at least a little bit of what's coming. This doesn't hold true for The Book of Bantorra in the slightest. I can't see what's coming at all, and I don't think anyone could've predicted what this episode would focus on, especially in the first half.

Maybe because of that it's still really hard for me to figure out how I feel about this anime. We're 6 episodes in and I don't feel like there's any sort of major plot line going on, nor do I feel like we're going to get one soon. This is a challenging series and I definitely wouldn't recommend it for anyone in the mood to just relax and have fun. I did love the stuff involving Noloty, though not quite as much as I enjoyed the Mirepoc stuff the week before.

This anime is really something different, that's for sure. If you're sick of series riddled with cliches, and you don't mind spending time trying to connect the dots, this might really be a show you'll enjoy. At this point I think the only way I'll be able to decide how I feel about this show is after a fair bit of time, but I'll do my best to rate it all the same.

Rating: 84/100

If you'd like to watch this anime free online, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP