Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sasameki Koto, Episode 6: A Night Together

Sasameki Koto
Sasameki Koto continues on to episode 6.  This episode sees some plot notes from early in the show coming back, while still keeping the new characters as part of the plot. In spite of several sweet moments, I thought that this one one of the weaker episodes this anime has seen.

My biggest problem with this episode was that it didn't feel like much of anything happened, or at least not 20 minutes worth of stuff. It wasn't very well paced and it felt like things were dragging at times. There wasn't as much good comedy in this episode either. The stuff at Sumika's house felt very odd to me, like it belonged in another anime. I did enjoy Ushio here, though. She's becoming a more and more likable character for me. I hope she finds happiness before the series end.

I'm not really worried about Sasameki Koto. I wasn't crazy about this episode, but I'm confident things will be as entertaining as ever come next week. The previews make it look like it's going to have a lot happening and move the plot along a fair bit. I'll just write this one off as filler.

Rating: 84/100

If you want to watch this anime for free online, head over to Crunchyroll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP