Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Sacred Blacksmith, Episode 5: Bond -Together-

sacred blacksmith lisa
In this week's episode of The Sacred Blackmith, Bond -Together-, we get to spend some time with the always adorable Lisa. This episode didn't move along the plot like the last two have- in fact, it almost felt like filler- but I enjoyed it all the same. The Sacred Blacksmith has officially won me over.

I really wished that we could've gotten a little action in this episode, but I really liked that they continued to develop the characters. I've been intrigued by Lisa since early on in the show, and I hope we have enough time to learn more about her. I was also impressed with how well a little dose of horror was injected into an episode that was otherwise quite sweet. The imagery during Luke's explanation to Cecily was nightmare inducing.

I'm sure The Sacred Blacksmith will be back to its normal routine in episode 6, but I really didn't mind the deviation. I'm so pleased with how much this anime has managed to grow on me. That doesn't happen too often. If you haven't checked out The Sacred Blacksmith yet, I implore you not to give up at the beginning. It may start out weak, but it picks up fast.

Rating: 85/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP