Saturday, November 7, 2009

Darker Than Black II, Episode 4: The Ark Rocks on the Lake


I'm now almost caught up with Darker Than Black II. I'll try and review episode 5 soon so that this won't be behind at all for those who care about that sort of thing. It's hard to discuss the plot of Darker Than Black II at all at this point without spoilers, so I can't do much of a summary this time around.

Season two of Darker Than Black has been pitch perfect up to this point, but for me, this episode faltered a bit. I still enjoyed it- a so so episode of Darker Than Black is still worlds better than a lot of anime out there- but it just couldn't compare with earlier episodes of the season. This series has always been dark, but I felt like this episode took the darkness into a seriously unpleasant territory. It often felt weird to watch.

The first season of this show really started to get good around the episode 5-6 mark, so I have high hopes for the next episode of this show. Darker Than Black II already feels like it's light years away from the first episode, so I'm really curious about what direction they'll take things in from here. I really hope we start getting some answers soon.

Rating: 90/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP