Monday, November 9, 2009

Kimi ni Todoke, Episode 5: Determination

kimi ni todoke
Kimi ni Todoke is now on episode 5, and it continues the storyline from the last few episodes. Kazehaya, Yoshida, Yano, and even Ryū all got some good screentime in this one, and it didn't feel like anyone of the major characters neglected because of it. I especially enjoyed the Ryū stuff. I hope we see him do more in the future.

This episode felt a little too short to me, as if 5 minutes or so had gotten chopped off. I actually went ahead and checked to make sure this one was a long as all the others because it felt so cropped to me. I suppose it's better to feel like to didn't get enough of an episode than to feel like you got too much, but I wish I could've seen a little more before things ended. At least the cliffhanger has me excited for this week's episode.

Even though I haven't been thrilled with this plotline, I still really enjoy this show and the characters. Next week's episode, Friends, looks like it'll be a great one, and once this story wraps up I think I'll appreciate the new episodes even more. I know I've been a bit hard on this show lately, but it's only because I like it so much. I can't wait to start raving about it again.

Rating: 88/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP