Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Sacred Blacksmith, Episode 4: Vow -Promise-

the sacred blacksmith
I'm now officially a third of the way through The Sacred Blacksmith, and it continues to improve. I was concerned that last week's episode was just a fluke, but the better Cecily becomes as a character, the better the show's gets. Even the action scenes are much improved, which I believe was something I complained about during the show's first episode.

This one did have a fair bit of pure anime fanservice, but I didn't mind it so much. Maybe it's because it came from likable characters, or maybe it's just because it made sense in the context of the show, but I didn't find it at all irritating. I'm also growing to like a lot of Cecily's fellow knights. Going by the OP, quite a few more characters should be showing up in the next few episodes, and I hope I enjoy them as well.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the next episode of The Sacred Blacksmith's next episode, which honestly shocks me. This show has improved so much so quickly. It's honestly pretty incredible. I'm really glad that I didn't drop it before I got to see how entertaining it can be.

Rating: 89/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP