Monday, November 2, 2009

Kimi ni Todoke, Episode 4: Rumor

kimi
Kimi ni Todoke is now on episode 4, and as I suspected, they're going with a plot line I'm not particularly fond of. Kimi ni Todoke is a very well written show, and they're handling it much better than many other places I've seen this storyline used in, addressing my major complaints with it. However, it's still not something I really like to watch, although I understand why other people get sucked in by this type of story.

I didn't think this was a bad episode by any means and I was very involved in it from beginning to end, but I just didn't enjoy it as much as I have previous episodes. This is totally a personal taste thing and not the fault of the anime. As I said, they're handling things really well and all the major characters are being written impressively. This episode also had some of the weirdest facial art and the best backgrounds I've ever seen on the show. It was a weird mix of everything I like and dislike about the way Kimi ni Todoke is drawn.

I hope that they wrap up this plot soon and I can go back to enjoying Kimi ni Todoke as much as I was. However, it's still an excellent show, and if you're really into watching stuff with personal drama, this episode is going to be a great one for you. If like me, you preferred the show for its slice of life feel, hopefully the show will go back to that soon. It's still great regardless.

Rating: 87/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP