Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Seitokai no Ichizon, Episode 4: The Creative Student Council

Seitokai no Ichizon
I've now reached Seitokai no Ichizon's fourth episode. While a lot of the show is still pretty repetitive, I thought this episode was a big step up from last week's. The plot of the episode is perfect for the style of the humor the show uses, and it was fun seeing a lot of the stuff it had to offer. I didn't laugh out loud as much as I had with some earlier episodes, but I still think this was a stronger episode overall.

I still don't feel like this is really my sort of show. I do enjoy the referential humor, but this anime has so much of the same in each episode. It's hard to stay interested even though I think this was probably the best episode of the series to date. I almost wish I'd seen this one first.

This show only has 13 episodes total, but 9 more episodes feels like a lot to me given the style of this show. I feel like maybe this one would've been better as a 3 episode OVA. I hope they manage to find a few more ideas like this one for the anime, as they make a perfect match.

Rating: 80/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP