Saturday, October 31, 2009

Darker Than Black II, Episode 3: Vanishing Into the Snow Field


At long last, I've been able to get to the third episode of Darker Than Black II. Given the ending of the last episode, I was going a bit crazy not being able to see what happened next. Luckily, this episode managed to live up to all of my expectations.

I'm not sure exactly what direction I expected this season of Darker Than Black to take, but it definitely wasn't this one. I was genuinely shocked at many of the events of this episode. There was also at least one surprise I saw coming, but I was thrilled to see it all the same. Maybe it's because I'm already invested in so many of the series' characters, but I feel a whole lot more involved in the show's mysteries this season. I'm aching for just a glimpse of what happened in the time between season one and this one. I hope to get to see that soon.

I am thrilled with this season of Darker Than Black. I almost can't believe how good it is. From the excitement of the action scenes to how powerfully the show can convey emotion, just about everything about this season seems right. I can't wait to keep watching.

Also, a note to those of you who stop watching once the ending theme starts: this episode features an additional scene after the credits.

Rating: 96/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP