Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Kimi ni Todoke, Episode 6: Friends

anime friends
As I thought it would be, the newest episode of the anime Kimi ni Todoke, Friends, was a great one. Not only does it wrap up a plot that I wasn't much of a fan of, but it brings the show back to all of the things I loved about it. Once again, all the major characters got their moment in the sun, and even Pin managed to squeeze in a great scene. I find all the the main characters of this anime to be really likable, and I'm really pleased with how well the show seems to be able to focus on all of them most of the time.

Now that the big dramatics are over, I hope Kimi ni Todoke goes back to focusing on the simpler things for a while. This anime really shines when focusing on small moments. I get so much entertainment just watching how characters react to some things, especially Ryuu. I'm sure melodrama will be a part of this show again sooner or later, but I'd like to enjoy more stuff like this and get a little more character development in between now and then.

This was probably my favorite episode of Kimi ni Todoke today, and I think the show is only going to get better. The previews for next week's episode, Saturday Night, look wonderful. I can't wait to watch it.

Rating: 92/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP