Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nyan Koi! Episodes 5 and 6: Times Square and Milk & Vitamins & Sugar & Spice

nyan koi
In my quest to get caught up on all the animes I've fallen behind on, I've gone ahead and doubled up on a review for the most recent episodes of Nyan Koi. In episode 5 of the anime, we finally get to see Junpei spending some time with Kaede again, and in episode 6, things pick up directly where the last episode leaves off. We're also introduced to some more of the characters from the anime's opening.

I was really surprised by how much they moved the plot along in these episodes, but I guess I shouldn't be. Nyan Koi! isn't an anime like Bleach or Inyuyasha- it has a clear end in sight, and it's not all that far off. Because "Times Square" was so character driven, it didn't have as many comedy moments as I've become accustomed to from the show, but I didn't mind at all. Besides, the next episode more than made up for it. I think the diary scene may be the hardest I've laughed at this show yet.

Nyan Koi! continues to be a strong and consistent comedy anime. I know I can count on being entertained whenever I sit down with this one. I hope the show continues to develop the main characters more and more so that I can enjoy the ending that much more when it comes.

Rating: 89/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP