Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Darker Than Black Episodes 11 and 12: When One Takes Back what was Lost Within the Wall


As soon as I saw this story arc's title, I knew it was going to be a good one. This was a bit of a change of pace from the usual missions we've seen The Syndicate take on, and was full of fascinating information about the strange version of the world that Darker than Black takes place in. This is another character backstory centric episode of well, with more of the blanks being filled in about Li.

This episode had a wonderful creepy and mysterious tone that the series hasn't had much of so far, and I really enjoyed it. There was a minor story arc that I found distracting and a bit annoying, but the episode had some really terrific moments in it, and really got me psyched up for all the things that the series still has to come.

The music in the episode was beautiful as always, and there was a tiny little moment at the end that I really loved. I think I've gotten to the point where I'm pretty attached to these characters. Knowing that there's a second season starting next month gives me some hope that they'll all be okay, but you never know with anime. Here's hoping I don't have any big watershed moments coming up soon.

Rating: 92/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP