Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Book of Bantorra, Episode 11: A Weakling, the Labyrinth, and Moving the Queen

armed librarians book of bantorra
I apologize for my lack of updates in the last few days. This is a busy time of year, and there just aren't as many chances to sit down and watch some anime. However, I have the whole weekend ahead of me now, and I should hopefully be able to power through plenty of episodes so that I can get as caught up as possible. Having said that, onto episode 11 of The Book of Bantorra.

This episode continues to make Hamyuts Meseta more and more intriguing to me. The contrast between her and the way the villain in this episode was handled was really intriguing to me. I've got to say though, I will be incredibly disappointed if she doesn't get as fleshed out as most of the other characters in this anime by the time this series is over. I want to understand her someday!

There are a few things I'm frustrated with right now (what happened to Volken?), but overall this anime is getting pretty entertaining. I don't think I could handle many shows like this at once, but on its own, it's a pretty neat thing. A nice break from everything else that tends to be out there.

Rating: 89/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP