Saturday, November 28, 2009

Seitokai no Ichizon, Episode 8: The Jealous Student Council

Seitokai no Ichizon anime
Seitokai no Ichizon moves closer to its ending with its 8th episode. I freely admit that I've gotten pretty sick of this anime, and I probably should've dropped it earlier in the season. Once I get beyond a certain point, I just feel obligated to finish stuff. However, in spite of that, I did really enjoy parts of this episode.

The scenes between Sugisaki and Elise were both adorable and hilarious, and I think it was some of the most entertaining stuff this anime has done. However, everything in between was peppered with more of the same old, same old. Once more of the characters were involved, I just wanted things to hurry up and finish. It's really a shame, because some of the games played in this episode were so funny. I want to be able to say I enjoyed it overall more than I did.

I've only got 5 episodes left of this one, and I plan to stick it out until things wrap up. If there are scenes like some of the ones in this episode mixed in with the repetitive stuff, I'm sure I'll be just fine. Maybe I'll try and get a few scenes on youtube so that people can enjoy them by themselves.

Rating: 78/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP