Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kobato, Episode 6: Small Hide-And-Seek

kobato anime
What is probably my favorite anime of this season continues on! Episode 6 of Kobato managed to feature the all of the things I love about the show while adding in something completely different at the same time. It also continued the main story involving the nursery.

I have to admit, I was caught completely off guard by the Ioryogi storyline. It makes sense that he's a deeper character than meets the eye, but I wasn't expecting it. It looks like we'll get to see a lot more of stuff like that in the future, and I'm really looking forward to it. It really spiced up the episode, since, enjoyable as it was, Kobato's storyline was more of the same. It still got me to tear up, and Fujimoto's scenes were really nice. I'd love to see him get his own major storyline in an episode soon.

I don't think CLAMP has ever done an anime I didn't love. Clearly Kobato's no exception. My lone complaint at the end of each week is that I wish it was longer. I'm really going to miss this one when it ends.

Rating: 95/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP