Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Sacred Blacksmith, Episode Two: The Devil's Pact -Valbanill-


The Sacred Blacksmith continues pretty much right where the last episode left off, with only an intriguing introduction to break up the action. Much of this episode felt the same as what was shown last week, although a few interesting plot points were introduced. Maybe that'll be enough to boost this anime out of mediocrity.

I still can't shake the thought that I'd rather be playing some fantasy RPG than watching a fantasy anime that feels like a fantasy RPG. At the end of a certain fight scene I half expected to hear victory music. As I said in my last review of this show, it isn't particularly bad, but I still can't find much to call good about this show either, and I don't like feeling like I could be doing something better with my time.

In spite of the series short length, I'm not sure I can stay motivated to keep following this show. I'll give The Sacred Blacksmith one more episode, and if that one doesn't win me over a bit, I'm guessing this show probably never will.

Rating: 72/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP