Sunday, October 18, 2009

Darker Than Black II, Episode 2: The Fallen Meteor


Darker Than Black continues to be excellent in its second episode. I'm really impressed with what a different tone this season has already been able to achieve in comparison to the second one. I think that there are countless stories to be told in this universe- there are already so many spin-off shows I'd be thrilled to watch. I'm so glad we're getting a chance to focus on some new characters this season.

My biggest complaint with the early episodes of the first season of Darker Than Black was the pacing, and they've really seemed to have addressed my issues with this season. I was at the edge of my seat throughout the entire episode, and the show never had a chance to drag at all. If they can keep this up, this season is going to be incredible. I already have some many new questions and so many things I can't wait to learn. I'm especially curious about what happened between this season and the last one.

Even if this show takes a drop in quality, it'll easily remain one of the best animes this season. Most of the stuff I've really enjoyed this fall has been more comedy or romance oriented, and it's so nice to have at least one quality action show that I can count on. The next episode can't come soon enough.

Rating: 95/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP