Monday, September 14, 2009

Introduction

What? Start a new project when I already have a million things to do? Sure, that sounds awesome!

If you're reading this at this point, you probably already know me. If you don't, hey there! My name is Mandi- aka The Masked Ndi- and I like to watch and write about anime. I am currently planning on recapping and reviewing series from the upcoming Fall 2009 anime season. If you'd like to see all the shows that are airing this season, check out this awesome link here.

My gameplan is to:


  • Write about every upcoming series that interests me
  • Write about every upcoming series that interests anyone reading this
  • Write about every upcoming series that gets good reviews


If a series is so bad or boring that I can't stand to watch it anymore, I'll drop it. Until then, I'll post a brief, mostly spoiler-free, summary of each episode, and grade the episode a score out of 100. When a series completes, I'll do a review of the entire series with its own letter grade. Hopefully this will turn people on to lots of neat new anime they might have never checked out before.

As of right now, I'm planning on checking out just about every new series, but if there's something you absolutely want me to cover, please let me know either here or elsewhere.

Thanks for reading! Let's enjoy the Fall 2009 anime season!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP