Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Darker Than Black Episodes 15 and 16: Memories of Betrayal in an Amber Smile


In case the picture didn't make it obvious, this story arc marks the triumphant return of November 11. He didn't get quite as much screen time as I would've liked, but he's still such an enjoyable character, and I loved every minute of it that I got.

The story seems to be heading in a bit of a different direction, and with that new direction comes a new opening and closing theme. I always have a hard time adjusting to new themes, but I'm very intrigued by the animation in the new opening. I wonder if it'll turn out to be at all spoiler-tastic. Openings do tend to be full of spoilers.

Things have really kicked into high gear by this point. My jaw dropped several times at the events in this episode, and I can't wait to see the impact that some things have had. It was so hard not starting up the next episode immediately after finishing this one. I still have so much I want to find out, and at this point in the series, that's a pretty perfect place to be.

Rating: 92/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP