Saturday, December 5, 2009

Nyan Koi!, Episode 8: The Burning Private Instruction Runner

nyan koi
Nyan Koi! is already on its 8th episode. Well, it's farther along than that, really, but I'm still a bit behind when it comes to this anime. There aren't too many episodes left, so I'm sure I'll get all caught up soon.

This episode of Nyan Koi! had some great moments- I especially liked the ending- but it felt a bit all over the place to me. There was a lot going on that didn't seem to have much of anything to do with the plot, and the plot itself felt pretty thin. This episode wasn't bad, but it definitely wasn't one of the best either.

This anime is starting to get a bit repetitive, which makes me sad. The cat element makes for some pretty terrific comedy, and it never felt generic to me the way so many other harem shows did. I'm just hoping that things get great again as this show gets closer to the end.

Rating: 85/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP