Friday, November 27, 2009

The Sacred Blacksmith, Episode 7: Clan -Family-


After a brief Thanksgiving day break, it's back to anime watching! Sadly, I thought that episode 7 of The Sacred Blacksmith was a weaker one. I thought that some of the scenes with Charlotte were sweet, and things did start to get a bit more interesting towards the end, but overall, more time seemed to be spent discussing Cecily's boobs then went towards actually story. I'm sure she has great boobs and all, but there are other things I'd rather focus on.

The Sacred Blacksmith is generally pretty generic stuff, but it can be entertaining when it wants to be. It's disappointing to see so much time wasted on fanservice when the show is so far in. I really hope I enjoy next week's episode more, and I especially hope to see more of the Aria related stuff too. To me, that scene was the one high point in this episode, and I really hope it gets as much time as certain other things do.

I do like this anime in spite of itself. I'm not sure how it grew on me, but it did. I hope that next week's episode is a bit more fun and adds a little more plot development then this one did.

Rating: 80/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP