Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Kobato, Episode 7: Kind Person


I've just finished this week's very enjoyable episode of Kobato. We once again get to know Fujimoto a little better. I now feel like I've got a really good understanding of his character, though I'm sure he has a in-depth background that won't be revealed for a while now. I enjoy any chance to see him actually interacting with Kobato, as I think their opposite personalities make them hilarious to watch together.

I really liked Domoto as well. I found him to be very easy to relate to. He gives me one shot character vibes, but I am frequently wrong about this sort of thing, so hopefully that trend will continue. And although we didn't get much Ioryogi compared to last week, he still managed to get in some killer lines. His comments near the end of the episode had me ready to fall out of my chair.

This episode even managed to move along the main storyline involving the nursery while throwing in some fanservice for CLAMP fans at the same time. What can't this anime do? I look forward to continuing to watch and love Kobato in the weeks to come.

Rating: 96/100


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP