Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Book of Bantorra, Episode 5: A Betrayal, a Cup, and a Meandering Path

book of bantorra
Onto Episode 5 of The Book of Bantorra! The newest episode of the series has changed up the OP a bit with some new scenes and provides some great insight into the show's characters. I loved the scenes with Mirapoc and I hope she continues to get a lot of screen time. It's really easy to get into her scenes, and they even managed to squeeze some great comedy into them.

The shocker from the last episode appears to have stuck, and this episode squeezes in a few new shocks as well. Anime tends to get called predictable a lot, but I don't think that's a label anyone's going to stick on The Book of Bantorra. I can see how the way the show constantly fluctuates makes this show less accessible, but I can't see it as a bad thing, even though I've struggled with getting into this anime.

I feel a lot more intrigued by the story arc the show is focusing on now, and I hope that those feelings last. I really do believe that this anime is the sort that will grow on me after rewatching it a few times. I'm still not sure how I'd feel about recommending The Book of Bantorra, but it's definitely shaping up to be one of the better shows of this anime season.

Rating: 87/100

If you'd like to watch this episode for free online, you can do so here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP