Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kobato Episode Two


Kobato continues on, and it's as sweet and wonderful as ever. It's the kind of anime that gives you warm fuzzies inside. This episode was alternately hilarious and heartwarming. We got to see what I expect will be the general episode pattern for a while with this one, and I'm really looking forward to more of it.

This episode of Kobato had our title character trying to collect pieces of healed hearts for the first time. Her antics as she tries to make sense of what to do were adorable, and I think anyone who wasn't crazy about Ioryogi in the first episode will be won over this time around. He had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. We also got to see a lot more of characters like Fujimoto, who I assume we'll be learning a lot more about soon. I'm not crazy about his character design, but he's an intriguing character, and he and Kobato play off each other really well.

I don't really have much for this show except effusive praise. I'm tempted to try and get my hands on the manga, but a part of me doesn't want to spoil the series from me. It's so well done, and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of it this week. If Kobato's storyline doesn't manage to conclude within the planned 24 episodes, however, I'll have no choice. I'm already hooked.

Rating: 94/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP