Friday, October 9, 2009

Darker Than Black Episode 24: Meteor Shower

darker than black hei
It seems that just about every storyline in Darker Than Black is either wrapping up or hurtling towards a climax. I think we'll be getting answers to some of the show's major questions soon, and I'm really excited to see them. I have to wonder at this point how much my predictions are based on my knowledge of the show's second season, but I imagine I'll get some surprises regardless.

At the risk of being a bit spoiler-ish, I have to say that this was probably one of the most tragic episodes of the series. However, because of the breakneck pace the show is now going at, I feel like the weight of some of what happened never really hit me. I hope a little more screentime is devoted to some of these things, if there's time to do it without leaving anything out of the story.

Because of everything happening, I don't think this episode had much room for a lot of the wonderful character moments I've become accustomed to- they didn't even have time for the opening theme- but they still managed to squeeze in a few anyhow. This one went out on a bang, and I had to force myself to type this up before starting up the next episode. Believe me when I say that I'll have it playing by the time this post is published.

Rating: 93/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP