Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Book of Bantorra, Episode Two: Bombs, a Princess and a Gray Town


 The Book of Bantorra, a show about armed librarians in a world where the dead become books, continues onto its second episode. The show still has a hectic and unfocused feeling, but I did feel like this anime improved a little in that department. They seem to be benefiting from the information dump that happened in the last episode, and I hope that the show continues to improve because of that.

The premise of this show gets more interesting the further the show gets into it, and I really want to like this one more than I do. I said above that I think this one may be improving, but I'm really not sure how much of that is wishful thinking. There were definitely some great moments in both this episode and the last one, and I feel like there is so much potential for greatness here.

Right now, I feel as though I could take or leave The Book of Bantorra, but I'm really rooting for it. It'll be a waste if this doesn't turn out to be a decent show. It certainly isn't unwatchable, so for now, I'll keep tuning in and hoping that the show will keep getting better.

Rating: 79/100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads this site's users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP